3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
5. Custom made products will be non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed on our website and accepted. Please ensure that the measurements are correct and note the estimated delivery time shown on the site to allow for production. While every effort is made to manufacture to the correct size, slight variations are unavoidable and natural fibres can shrink as they move to a different climate. All sizes are approximate and may vary by a small margin of 5%.
i) Shedding and fluffing is a natural characteristic of a deep pile rug as a natural product and is not deemed to be a fault.
ii) You should always place a non-slip carpet underlay under your rug to prevent the rug moving and thus preventing accidents/injury. For care and maintenance of our products, please refer to the care and maintenance guide provided.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. You may receive acknowledgement from our payment processor advising you whether or not your credit or debit card payment has been authorised. This acknowledgement relates to your payment only and is not our acceptance of your order.
9. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
10. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay or at busy times).
11. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. Deliveries are usually 5 -10 working days, but we ask that you allow up to 60 days for large and custom made rugs. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation if the goods are not delivered within this time frame.
12. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday. You will be informed by email once your order has been dispatched, stating details of the courier used. This is subject to the correct contact details being entered when placing your order.
13. International deliveries are dispatched on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). The buyer is liable for any local sales taxes, import duties and clearance fees which may be charged on the purchase. Goods may be subject to delays for reasons beyond our control.
14. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
15. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
16. OT&O Home Interiors LTD shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
17. In the unlikely event that the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged / defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving it. We will then, either replace the product that following our inspection is damaged or defective; or refund the amount paid by you for the item in question.
18. You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods. This includes obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
19. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
21. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and OT&O Home Interiors LTD whether written or oral.
22. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
23. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
24. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
OT&O Home Interiors LTD
Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, United Kingdom, N1 7GU
Company number: 09495630
Phone: +44 (0)20 3731 5473