1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by OT&O Home Interiors LTD and orders made over the telephone or by email.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 14 days of delivery.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Custom made products will be non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed on our website and accepted.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 5 working days.
9. If you haven't received a refund where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
12. We are unable to accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting. For advice on returning by post and confirmation of our returns address, please contact us on +44 (0)20 3731 5473 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.